Now that you’ve created your seller account, the first thing you’ll need to do is to be sure to finish your profile. The more you fill out on your seller profile the more you can let your perspective customers know about you and your business.
Once you’ve finished adding your business information lets continue to go through the navigation for the sellers profile by first clicking on pickup.
- Pickup is where you can offer additional locations where buyers can pickup the products they’ve ordered to a predetermined place of your choosing.
- Now lets go through your delivery options, you have many available options to choose from…
- Have a set radius you’re wanting to deliver? Great! Choose up to 20 miles, then set your schedule and add any additional exceptions such as any closures you may have for the holidays.
- If pickup users have created accounts, and are within the areas where you’ll be delivering, you can choose any one of them for buyers to pickup their items.
- If you’d like to be part of our upcoming UPS program simply check the button and we’ll be sure to notify you when its ready as a new delivery option.
- If you wish to charge an additional fee for delivery you have that option too! You have the option to either fill in the fee’s specific to your businesses needs or leave them blank.
- Receiving payments is important to your business and security is even more. Lets take a look at your secure Payment details page as part of the menu.
- One of the most important parts short of your seller business profile is entering your payment details. You’ll need to fill this portion out before adding any new products to your inventory. For your payment account to be valid you will need to fill out the basic information. Then, you’ll need to click “create account”. Once you’ve created your account our system will then take a few moments to verify your account. This process could take up to 24 hours, but typically it’s within a few minutes. You may need to refresh your page or revisit your profile later to check to see if it has been “verified”. If for any reason your account has been declined we’ll reach out to you to get it resolved.
- Now that your account has been verified simply enter your banking account information. Don’t worry, this information is never stored into our system and is only available to you with your basic information being shown.
- If you go to the next part of the menu you’ll find Payment History. Payment history is where you’ll find any payments that have been made to you or your business through The Market Garden buyers.
- The last part of the seller profile is your account settings. This information is specific to how we may communicate with you, and where you can reset your password if ever there is a need.